Please join us for the 2020 PV Open on Sunday, May 17th, 2020.
See the Event Page for details.
- You MUST wear a facemask to weigh-in your fish. Stay 6ft apart.
- There will be no gathering at the weigh-in: bring your fish, get your points, leave!
- The traditional BBQ at Carlos’s house is canceled.
- Follow Palos Verdes City guidelines (If you visit PV, please do so responsibly, be mindful of your interactions, and wear a face covering. All visitors MUST practice physical distancing, staying 6 feet away from others not in their household. Face coverings are mandatory at beaches when out of the water and around others. Face coverings are required at trailheads, parking areas, and on any trails where there are other groups of people nearby.)
- If you feel sick: stay home.
Boundaries are from the Cabrillo Breakwall to the Redondo Breakwall.
Recorder Rob Hesse and President Sebastian Brandhorst will be hosting a weigh-in station at Lunada Bay from 1:00 pm until 2:00 pm: look for the Fathomiers canopy!