- This event has passed.
March 2018 Club Dive: Reef Point – 3 Fish
Sunday March 18, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Meet starts at 8:00 AM.
- Competitors and game must be in the weight-in circle at 1:30 pm sharp or be disqualified.
- Diver may use kayaks, paddleboards or beach diving.
- The meet has a 3 fish limit, allowing 1 fish per species.
- No fish under 12 inches will be awarded any points.
- All DFG rules apply.
- 1 Sheephead allowed, must be a minimum of 18 inches.
- Scoring will be one point per fish and one point per pound.
Entrance at PCH and Reef Point Dr.
(Just North of this address; 8471 N. Coast Hwy)
The Crystal Cove state park at Reef Point is not actually in Laguna Beach. The area is located between Corona Del Mar and Laguna Beach on Coast Highway (Highway 1), along coastal bluffs as well as chaparral canyon on the inland side of the highway. From Broadway in Laguna Beach travel north on Coast Highway about 4.3 miles until you get to the traffic light for Reef Point. At the traffic light turn South (towards the beach) and enter the park.
Meet at the southern end of the parking lot!
Bring money to pay for parking!
We look forward to seeing you there…