March Dive Meet – Big Rock, Malibu
Date: Sunday, March 12th, 2017
- Meet starts at 8:00 AM; competitors and game must be in the weight-in circle at 1:30 pm sharp or be disqualified.
- Diver may use kayaks, paddleboards or beach diving.
- The meet has a 3 fish limit, allowing 1 fish per species; all DFG rules apply.
- There is a 12 inch size limit for all fish except Bass, which will be 14 inches. 1 Sheephead allowed, must be a minimum of 18 inches.
- Scoring will be one point per fish and one point per pound.
Click here for google map and driving directions.
We look forward to seeing you there…