February Dive Meet – Malibu Colony
Date: Sunday, February 21st, 2016
- Meet starts at 8:00 AM; competitors and game must be in the weight-in circle at 1:30 pm sharp or be disqualified.
- Diver may use kayaks, paddleboards or beach diving.
- The meet has a 10 fish limit, allowing 3 fish per species; all DFG rules apply.
- There is a 12 inch size limit for all fish except Bass, which will be 14 inches. 1 Sheephead allowed, must be a minimum of 18 inches.
- Scoring will be one point per fish and one point per pound.
Take PCH north, pass Malibu Pier; turn left on Webb Way; turn right on Malibu Road. Look for a large opening in the fence to the beach next to a white house. Nearest address is noted above!
We look forward to seeing you there…