La Jolla -3 fish meet
• Meet starts at 8:00 AM; competitors and game must be in the weight-in circle at 1:30 pm sharp or be disqualified.
• Diver may use kayaks, paddleboards or beach diving.
• The meet has a 3 fish limit, allowing 1 fish per species, except sheephead (only 1 allowed); all DFG rules apply.
• There is a 12 inch size limit for all fish except Bass, which will be 14 inches. Sheephead must be a minimum of 18 inches.
• Scoring will be one point per fish and one point per pound.
Directions: Meet at the lifeguard tower near Children’s Pool in La Jolla (850 Coast Blvd.)